Thursday 15 March 2012

My life is complete. Thank you Paul & Joe.

If you have read at least one of my posts before, you will know I am a cat crazy nutcase. Infact in my unpublished posts right now. I have an embarrasing rambly post I wrote whilst missing my cats about how I am in love with them so much and how heartbreaking it is when I leave them (hence the unpublished).   Moving on before I literally change the name of this blog to Mister Tibbles and Sir Maslow are my life (and Zeb too obviously). 

Say hello to PAUL & JOE's Spring 2012 Collection- Kitten Collection and Sparkles Collection. 

I am so frigggggin' excited about this. I apologise in advance for my millions of typos, because I cannot even think about wasting time proof reading- you have to see this NOW! CAT Eyeshadows, CAT lipsticks, CAT nail varnish, CAT pressed powder, CAT blusher sticks, AND CAT gel eye liner. I am in heaven. 


Image found here.


Image found here. 


Image found here. 


You can purchase Paul & Joe products online at Beauty Bay and ASOS (no sign of the spring collection yet).

I am also extra excitable because I have just found out I walk by a store all the time that stocks the Paul & Joe range. Guess where I am going to be tomorrow?

Do you think you would purchase any of these products? I want them ALL but would be scared to ruin them :-(

lotsoflove

xxxx

7 comments:

  1. I brought the Siamese pallet and I've been using it gently and the cat is still completely in tact :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is good to know!!! Persuaded me that bit more! xxxx

      Delete
  2. These are adorable! And I don't even like cats (sorry!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their stuff looks so gorgeous... just can't justify that price tag! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING! I am a future crazy cat lady in the making.

    Really don;t think I could risk ruining those lipsticks though. Don;t wanna squish their little cat faces :s x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel exactly the same about the little squishy faces. Your sooo my type of person Rachel :-) xxx

      Delete
  5. i use a lip brush and stroke the back on the cat's head! that way you don't ruin the cat face.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-47708078-1