Friday 11 January 2013

Happy 2013 Resolutions.

This year I would like to:

  • Make as many opportunities as possible to see friends and family, and to appreciate these times immensely. 
  • Save some money to do nice things with and stop wasting it on sweeties.
  • Let all the pretty dresses out my wardrobe and take them to bust a few moves.
  • Learn all the words to One Direction's new album Take Me Home. I had this album for Christmas and have only listened to it 10 100 times and I love it. 
  • Paint my nails more, even if I can only appreciate it for a day or two (the perks of being a nurse eh?).

Lastly two blogging resolutions.
  • Blog at least once a week (my sister actually text me telling me this had to me a resolution).
  • To make this blog for me, and to not worry about what I think the content should be. I want to be able to look back at it next year and be filled with excitement, and a warm squishy feeling inside remembering special moments.

Source: Pinterest
So get that wishing wand in one hand and raise that mug of tea to a magical 2013. What do you want to achieve this year?

lotsoflove

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-47708078-1