Thursday 11 April 2013

Trind changed my life.

I know this title may sound slightly dramatic, but I have never found the need to rave about a nail product. I got this in a Glossybox months and months ago and it has been the best thing I have ever received- you need to know about this too. I do not think I could survive without this, it makes such a difference to my nails even after a few applications there is a noticeable difference in the strength.  I bought this for my mum who has managed to grow her nails for the first time in her life without them breaking! 


I initially had the the natural version which leaves a shiny effect, but when I finished crying over the empty bottle. I bought the matte version so it can be used for work (hello nurse friendly). :-) It is £11.00 a bottle, and worth every penny. They have a range of different nail repairs, colours and magic potions.

You can purchase Trind online- Click me.  

Thank you Trind for giving the world strong and healthy nails. 

lotsoflove 

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh i might try this! My nails are always breaking and peeling... :( x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-47708078-1