Friday 21 February 2014

Dare you not to squeal.

I don't know about you. But there is nothing I am enjoying actually watching on telly at the moment... except the adverts!!!!! Seriously what is with these absolutely adorable adverts that have nothing to do with whatever is being advertised? I have no idea, but I am certainly not complaining. My housemates on the other hand... must hate the adverts as I am constantly squealing at the television and demanding that I need a kitten, puppy, hamster, cat, budgie and hedgehog.

So incase you have somehow missed these, you naughty sky plus fast forward the adverts person. You have to watch these and hyperventilate at how damn cute it is. (I also just wanted an excuse to make this blog post so I can watch them over and over in one place). 











I apologise the last one is huge, for some reason it is misbehaving. Which one is your favourite? I honestly could not decide.


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving all the animal ads too! Obvs the puppy one is my fave xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-47708078-1